The Basilian Fund/Annual Fund
If you are considering making a donation to Saint Basil Academy, please consider the Basilian Fund. Since 1931, Saint Basil Academy has prided itself on providing students an extraordinary college-preparatory education that prepares them to meet the demands and challenges of higher education, encourages them contribute to society, and to inspire them to continue to love and serve God.
Gifts to the Basilian Fund will:
- Provide tuition assistance and scholarships to deserving students – making an SBA education more available to qualified students.
- Enable SBA to recruit and retain highly qualified teachers who serve as role models for our students.
- Offer students the opportunity to uncover hidden talents through our music and art programs.
- Ensure the winning tradition of our athletic teams.
- Provide the opportunity for our students to volunteer in many of the community service programs that exits within our footprint.
- Most of all – provide the students with an extraordinary and enriching experience that they will treasure forever.
Guardian Angel Fund
The Guardian Angel Fund is a “restricted fund” that has been established to assist those students, who during the course of their career at SBA have an extraordinary family crisis that may prohibit them to continue their education at Saint Basil Academy. Donations to this fund will help us in meeting the cost of tuition and other educational expenses.
If you wish to donate on-line the link below will direct you to the on-line donation site.
For More Information, please contact
Ms. Patricia Brabson
Director of Development
(215)885-3771 ext 114